Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- There are three available PCs, located mid-way in the library;
- All use Windows 7 with access to Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer;
- Wireless internet (Wi-fi) is available in library, and is accessible 24/7 near the building outside of the library;
- Usage is limited to one half hour per Patron if there are other patrons waiting to use the computers. Otherwise, Patrons may continue in half hour increments;
- If you are doing online job resumes, job applications, school project research, or a proctored exam, check with the librarian to reserve extra time;
- Sign up sheets are to the left of each computer - please initial time arrived and time done;
- Parental permission is required for children under the age of 18. To grant consent, the parent/guardian must come to the library and sign an Internet Use Form
- If you have overdue books, you may not use these computers until they are returned or the fines paid.
- Printed pages from the computer printer are $.10 each. Black only, no color prints available.
The use of the library Internet falls under the LeCompte Library Computer and Internet Use Policy.